Bangaon Within the incidents that occurred at two completely different locations in Bangaon zone, two individuals died because of electrocution. An incident occurred in Chandpara Simuliyapada beneath Gaighata police station. Native resident Pannalal De (41) was working in Dhanakal’s boiler there when he received electrocuted. On taking him to the hospital, the medical doctors declared him introduced useless. The second incident came about in Helencha Ghat space of Bagda police station. Shopkeeper Asit Pramanik was performing some work in entrance of his store when he got here within the grip of an electrical wire that went from there. On taking him to Bagda Hospital, medical doctors declared him introduced useless. On this regard, on the grievance of the relations, one accused mandal of police has been arrested. It’s alleged that even after refusing, Mandal has taken the excessive voltage wire from in entrance of his store.
If in case you have any issues or complaints relating to this text, please tell us and the article can be eliminated quickly.