Leading tire company MRF Ltd on Monday said it earned a total income of Rs 16,128.58 crore in the last financial year, including a net profit of Rs 1,249.06 crore. The company had earned a total income of Rs 16,321.64 crore and a net profit of Rs 1,394.98 crore in FY20.
The company also said that the board of directors has recommended a final dividend of Rs 94 (940 per cent) per share with a face value of Rs 10.
In addition to the final dividend, the MRF Board has recommended a special dividend of Rs.10 per share of Rs.50 (500 per cent) in connection with the 60th Annual General Meeting of the company.
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding this article, please let us know and the article will be removed soon.
Best Laptops Under 40000 For WFH & Students
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – (Renewed) Lenovo IdeaPad B40-70 14-inch Laptop (Core i3/8GB RAM(Upgradable to 16)/512GB SSD/Windows 10 Pro/MS Office 2019/More than 4 GB Intel Integrated Graphics, Fingerprint Scanner), Black
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – HP 255 G8 Laptop 3K9U2PA (AMD Ryzen 3-3300/4GB Ram/ 512 GB SSD/ 15.6″ Inch HD/ Windows 10 Home / Dark Ash Black / 1 Year Warranty)
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – (Renewed) Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop X240 Intel Core i5 – 4300u Processor, 4 GB Ram & 256 GB SSD & 2TB HDD, Win10, 12.5 Inches 1.3 KG Ultralight Computer
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – HP Chromebook 14a-na0003TU 14-inch (35.56 cms) Thin & Light Touchscreen Laptop (Intel N4020/4GB/64GB SSD + 256GB Expandable/Chrome OS/1.46 kgs Light), Mineral Silver
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – Life Digital Laptop 15.6-inch (39.62 cms) (Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10), ZED AIR CX7
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – (Renewed) Dell Latitude Laptop 3350 Intel Core i3 – 5005u Processor, 4 GB Ram & 128 GB ssd, Win10, 13.3 Inches Notebook Computer
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – HP 15 (2021) Thin & Light Ryzen 3-3250 Laptop, 8 GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 39.62 cms (15.6″) FHD Screen, Windows 10, MS Office (15s-gr0011AU)