Turkey’s Tourism Minister Mehmat Nuri Ersoi said that the country could suffer around 500,000 tourists by June due to Russia’s decision to ban the flight. According to the Xinhua news agency, Erosi said on Wednesday, the number of tourists could decrease by about 5,00,000.
The minister said that there were no problems with summer bookings so far and the ban could be extended based on the reduction in the number of Kovid-19 cases.
On Monday, Russia decided to reduce the number of regular and charter flights with Turkey from 15 April to 1 June to prevent the spread of the epidemic.
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding this article, please let us know and the article will be removed soon.