Sunday, September 25, 2022
HomeTop StoriesA fire broke out in the restaurant of the metropolis late at...

A fire broke out in the restaurant of the metropolis late at night, then… |

Kolkata: The incident of fireside is within the headlines daily. Proper now we’re speaking about Buroshibatla in Behala the place a hearth broke out in a restaurant late within the evening. In response to native sources, the fireplace began on account of a brief circuit from the fan put in contained in the restaurant. On seeing the flames, there was an environment of panic among the many staff current there and everybody ran out from there. There’s additionally a petroleum pump proper in entrance of the restaurant. Instantly the workers of that petrol pump tried to extinguish the fireplace of that restaurant with the fireplace extinguisher current there. The fireplace subsided a bit, however when the fireplace brigade was knowledgeable, two hearth tenders got here and introduced the fireplace beneath management. Nonetheless, no casualties have been reported on this incident. However the hearth division and Behala police are investigating the entire matter as to how the sudden hearth began.

Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel

In case you have any considerations or complaints concerning this text, please tell us and the article might be eliminated quickly. 

Raise A Concern

RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -

Most Popular