Ranni> Tragedy once more within the household of 12-year-old Abhirami from Ranni, who died of bee poisoning. Abhirami’s paternal uncle Soman (72) collapsed and died.
Abhirami, who was being handled after being bitten by a stray canine, died on Monday afternoon. Soman, who collapsed and died, was the one who shared the issues of the household in entrance of the media when Abhirami was beneath therapy. Abhirami’s father is Harish’s mom’s brother.
Had well being issues for a very long time. Soman collapsed whereas getting back from the monetary establishment on Tuesday morning. Then Pathanamthitta Swa
Karya was admitted to the hospital. He died at 5 pm.
In case you have any issues or complaints concerning this text, please tell us and the article shall be eliminated quickly.