After the villages of Uttar Pradesh were completely hit by the corona virus, now the Yogi government has woken up. After shouting all around, CM Yogi has appointed 59 senior IAS officers of the state as nodal officers in the district to curb the spread of infection in the villages.
Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath during a review meeting with Team-9 on Saturday directed everyone to focus more on the villages now. In this sequence, 59 officers have been made nodal officers in 75 districts. Additional Chief Secretary as well as Principal Secretary and Secretary level officials will supervise the works of district administration to prevent the growing corona infection in the villages. The nodal officer will take reports daily and the district administration officials posted as the district in-charge.
According to the government, all these officers will stay for one week in each district. During this time they will ensure the prevention of corona infection and availability of beds in addition to oxygen in CHC, PHC. These officers will also supervise the works of all the district administration. Will come back from the districts and submit his report to the government.
As per the order of the Yogi government, T. Venkatesh to Ayodhya, Rajan Shukla to Maharajganj, Dimple Verma to Hardoi, Hemanta Rao to Etawah, Auraiya, BL Meena to Muzaffarnagar, Shamli, Prabhat Sarangi to Etah, Hathras, Suresh Chandra to Bareilly, Sudhir Garg Pratapgarh, Bhuvnesh Kumar has been made Jaunpur, B. Hekali Jhimomi has been made the nodal officer of Deoria.
With this, in view of the important role of monitoring committees in Covid management, now a secretary or higher level officer has been nominated in every district. Along with this, district level officers at Nyaya Panchayat level will be posted as sector in-charge. The state government said that the government does not want to take any risk even after a small number of new cases are found in the city.
(With input from IANS)
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding this article, please let us know and the article will be removed soon.
Best Laptops Under 40000 For WFH & Students
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 10th Gen Intel Core i3 14 inch (35.56 cms) Full HD Thin and Light Laptop (8GB/256GB SSD/Windows 10/MS Office 2019/Platinum Grey/1.6Kg), 81WD00TJIN
- Best Laptop Under 40k – Life Digital Laptop 15.6-inch (39.62 cms) (Intel Core i7, 4GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Windows 10), ZED AIR CX7
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – (Renewed) Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop X240 Intel Core i5 – 4300u Processor, 4 GB Ram & 256 GB SSD & 2TB HDD, Win10, 12.5 Inches 1.3 KG Ultralight Computer
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – (Renewed) Lenovo IdeaPad B40-70 14-inch Laptop (Core i3/8GB RAM(Upgradable to 16)/512GB SSD/Windows 10 Pro/MS Office 2019/More than 4 GB Intel Integrated Graphics, Fingerprint Scanner), Black
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – Life Digital Laptop 15.6-inch (39.62 cms) (Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10), ZED AIR CX7
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – HP 15 (2021) Thin & Light Ryzen 3-3250 Laptop, 8 GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 39.62 cms (15.6″) FHD Screen, Windows 10, MS Office (15s-gr0011AU)
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – HP 15 10th Gen Intel Core i3 15.6-inch FHD Alexa Built-in Laptop (i3-10110U/4GB/1TB HDD/Win 10/MX130 2GB Graphics/ MS Office/Jet Black/1.74kg), 15s-du2060TX