Bihar Faculty Examination Board has launched the results of matriculation examination 2023 on Friday. This time additionally the efficiency of women within the prime has been higher and 4 out of six woman college students are included within the prime three. Rumman Ashraf (97.80 %, 489 marks) of Islamia Excessive Faculty, Sheikhpura has received the primary place in the complete state. For the primary time within the historical past of the board, a topper has received 489 marks. Namrata Kumari (486 marks) of Nirmala Shiksha Bhavan Excessive Faculty, Bhojpur and Giani Anupama (486 marks) of Mission Ladies Excessive Faculty, Goh, Aurangabad shared the second place. Sanju Kumari of Excessive Faculty Dallu Bigha Nalanda (484 marks), Uttramit Center Faculty Donavar Yogapatti, Bhawna Kumari of West Champaran (484 marks) and Jainendra Kumar Pandit (484 marks) of PB Excessive Faculty Lakhisarai shared the third place.
81.04 % outcome
A complete of 16,10,657 candidates appeared within the Bihar Board examination. On this there have been 8,19,737 woman college students and seven,90,920 boys. Of those, 13,05,203 college students handed the examination, which is 81.04 % of the whole appeared candidates. Which was 1.16 % extra outcome than final yr 2022 matriculation examination. This has been one of the best outcome within the historical past of matriculation examination. This time, among the many handed candidates, 6,61, 570 have been boys whereas 6,43,633 have been women. The results of the examination was launched by Education Minister Prof. Chandrashekhar. Anand Kishore, chairman of the Bihar Faculty Examination Board, was additionally current on the event.
Chief Minister’s dream of selling women is coming true
Releasing the results of the examination, Education Minister Prof. Chandrashekhar mentioned that for the fifth consecutive yr, Bihar Board has topped in taking the examination until declaring the outcome. The board has additionally retained the usual. The dream of Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and Deputy Chief Minister Tejashwi Yadav to advance women within the subject of training can be coming true with this outcome. If women are educated then the entire household is educated. The explanation for taking the examination on time, the proper examination sample and marking and getting the outcome on time. It’s the first board within the nation which has launched the outcomes of inter and matriculation for the primary time in March itself.
90 college students in prime ten, together with 33 women
Bihar Faculty Examination Board has launched the checklist of toppers, out of which a complete of 90 college students are included within the prime 10. Whereas 21 college students are included within the prime one to 5, there are 69 college students within the sixth to tenth rank. Out of 21 college students, 10 women and 11 boys are included within the prime one to 5. On the identical time, out of 69 college students within the sixth to tenth rank, 23 are women. In One to 5, there are 9 college students within the fifth place, six within the fourth place, three within the third place, two within the second place and one within the first place. The utmost variety of tenth rank within the prime ten is 29 college students.
Bihar Board will do even higher work in coming days
Chairman of the committee Anand Kishore mentioned that there are 90 college students within the first 1 to 10 locations, which signifies that the standard of training is repeatedly increasing in each a part of the state. The way in which the system has been digitized, it’s anticipated that the Bihar Board will do even higher work within the days to come back, preserving it intact. The matriculation examination was held from 14 to 22 February. The committee has made many necessary enhancements in its whole examination system utilizing trendy expertise. Due to which the committee is publishing the inter and matriculation outcomes for the fifth consecutive yr in 2023 from the yr 2019 sooner than different examination boards of the nation. The results of these technology-based reforms is that on this yr 2023, the outcomes of greater than 16.10 lakh candidates have been revealed in 31 days, which is within the curiosity of lakhs of scholars of the state.
Bihar Board tenth End result: Cook dinner’s son received matriculation, received so many prime fives within the examination
Rank: Title: District: Marks
1. Mohd Rumman Ashraf: Islamia Excessive Faculty, Sheikhpura: 489
2. Namrata Kumari: Nirmala Shiksha Bhawan Excessive Faculty, Shahpur Patti Bhojpur: 486
2. Giani Anupama: Mission Ladies Excessive Faculty Goh, Aurangbagh: 486
3. Sanju Kumari: Excessive Faculty Dallu Bigha, Nalanda: 484
3. Bhavna Kumari: Upgraded Center Faculty Donavar Yogapatti, West Champaran: 484
3. Jaynandan Kumar Pandit: PB Excessive Faculty Lakhisarai: 484
4. Sneha Kumari: Patel Excessive Faculty Daudnagar, Aurangabad: 483
4. Neha Praveen: TN Ladies Excessive Shirnian Khagaria: 483
4. Sweta Kumari: Upgraded Center Faculty Navinagar, Jamui: 483
4. Amrita Kumari: Dnyaneshwar Excessive Faculty Gaura, Gopalganj: 483
4. Vivek Kumar BT Excessive Faculty Kishunpur, Samastipur: 483
4. Shubham Kumar: Simultala Residential Faculty Jamui: 483
5. Suruchi Kumari: MR Puri Excessive Faculty Tezpur Jamui: 481
5. Shalini Kumari: Common Plus Two Public Faculty Bihiya Bhojpur: 481
5. Sudhanshu Shekhar: Simultala Residential Faculty Jamui: 481
5. Ahem Keshari: Upgraded MS Marhi Chakai Jamui: 481
5. Unmukt Kumar Yadav: Catholic Excessive Faculty Ara: 481
5. Sudhanshu Kumar: Durga Excessive Faculty Meghoul Begusarai: 481
5. Sukesh Suman: BP Excessive Faculty Begusarai: 481
5. Chandan Kumar: Excessive Faculty Hansopur Samastipur: 481
5. Abhishek Kumar Chowdhary: RK Kamal Excessive Faculty, Pokharam Darbhanga: 481
Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
When you’ve got any issues or complaints concerning this text, please tell us and the article can be eliminated quickly.