Bettiah | Three individuals of the identical household died because of electrocution on Wednesday in Yogipi police station space of West Champaran district in Bihar. Police sources mentioned right here that his spouse Premshila Devi was feeding their six-year-old son Jhunna Kumar and their cousin Jangi Sah on the home of Kishore Sah, a resident of Rampurwa village.
Throughout this, the electrical wire broke and fell on him. All three individuals died on the spot on this accident. Sources mentioned that after getting details about the incident, the police reached the spot and despatched the our bodies to the Authorities Medical Faculty (GMCH), Bettiah for postmortem.
You probably have any considerations or complaints concerning this text, please tell us and the article shall be eliminated quickly.
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala had a special connection with beer, bets fiercely during Harshad Mehta’s era
- Har Ghar Tiranga | The song ‘Har Ghar Tiranga’ was released, BJP MP and actor Manoj Tiwari said- ‘The pride of my country is the tricolor’.
- Independence Day 2022 Bollywood | From Aamir Khan to Sidharth Malhotra, these 5 actors have achieved great success by playing the role of martyrs.