Thrissur: Opposition has blamed V Muraleedharan-K Surendran alliance for the BJP’s pathetic defeat in the Assembly elections. According to the central leadership, the pathetic defeat was due to the retaliation of a section, including the RSS, against the unilateral reorganization and austerity measures taken by K Surendran after he became the state president.
In Kerala, the BJP, which has 31 lakh primary members, got 23.5 lakh votes. The vote leakage is deplorable considering the votes of the BJP. BDJS, which got around eight lakh votes in 2016, contested in 20 seats this time but did not get even half the votes as last time.
This election indicates that the political stand taken by K Surendran after the panchayat election was not validated. Surendran’s two-way contest, his helicopter campaign, his arrogant declaration that he would rule Kerala if he won 35 seats, and the challenge of running a North Indian model horse-trading created anti-BJP sentiment. An example of this is Konni, who lost 7,000 votes to third place in the 2019 by-elections. The district level review meetings assessed that sharing the candidature only for the group members had created a strong feeling among the activists against the official party.
The woman who went abroad with V Muraleedharan was given the responsibility of the state. V Muraleedharan’s central government benefits and board and corporation posts were given only to those who were interested in him.
Out of 20,000 BJP booths, less than 1,500 were polled. Not even a quarter of the printed requests were delivered to homes. The senior leaders are of the view that the inactive situation in Kerala cannot be changed without the resignation of V Muraleedharan and K Surendran. Krishnadas and Sobha Surendran, who abstain completely from online review meetings, are expected to approach the central leadership for a change of leadership.
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding this article, please let us know and the article will be removed soon.
Best Laptops Under 40000 For WFH & Students
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – HP 245 G7 Commercial Laptop (ATHLON-3050U, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DOS – Doesn’t Come with Windows), 1S5E8PA – for Small and Medium Business
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – (Renewed) Dell Latitude Laptop 3350 Intel Core i3 – 5005u Processor, 4 GB Ram & 128 GB ssd, Win10, 13.3 Inches Notebook Computer
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – HP 15 10th Gen Intel Core i3 15.6-inch FHD Alexa Built-in Laptop (i3-10110U/4GB/1TB HDD/Win 10/MX130 2GB Graphics/ MS Office/Jet Black/1.74kg), 15s-du2060TX
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – (Renewed) Lenovo IdeaPad B40-70 14-inch Laptop (Core i3/8GB RAM(Upgradable to 16)/512GB SSD/Windows 10 Pro/MS Office 2019/More than 4 GB Intel Integrated Graphics, Fingerprint Scanner), Black
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – HP Chromebook 14a-na0003TU 14-inch (35.56 cms) Thin & Light Touchscreen Laptop (Intel N4020/4GB/64GB SSD + 256GB Expandable/Chrome OS/1.46 kgs Light), Mineral Silver
- Best Laptop Under 40k – Life Digital Laptop 15.6-inch (39.62 cms) (Intel Core i7, 4GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Windows 10), ZED AIR CX7
- Which Laptop Is Best? – HP 250 G7 Commercial Laptop (10th Gen Intel Core i3, 4GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, Windows 10), 22A67PA – for Small and Medium Business