Jagdal: A fireplace broke out within the Meghna Jute Mill in Jagdal. It’s stated that whereas working within the packaging division of the mill, the employees noticed smoke popping out they usually all got here out. The information was given to the hearth brigade. Three fireplace engines have reached there and began extinguishing the hearth. Nothing is but clear about the reason for the hearth.
In case you have any issues or complaints concerning this text, please tell us and the article will likely be eliminated quickly.