New Delhi: Haridwar district administration has banned Makar Sankranti tub in view of the rising circumstances of corona an infection. Within the order issued on this regard, District Justice of the Peace Vinay Shankar Pandey has directed that on the day of Makar Sankranti, no native and outsider might be allowed to go to all of the Ganga Ghats together with Harki Paidi for bathing within the Ganges. Amid rising circumstances of Covid-19 and Omicron, Haridwar district administration has imposed an entire ban on devotees taking holy dip within the river on the event of Makar Sankranti 2022 on January 14, Haridwar DM Vinay Shankar Pandey stated in an order. Night time curfew might be imposed on January 14 from 10 pm to six am. The order issued by Haridwar district administration additional states that the specter of third wave of COVID-19 may be very excessive and the variety of corona circumstances has elevated.
- Makar Sankranti competition on January 14, 2022 might be closed for devotees, holy tub within the Ganges, no vacationer / devotee coming from exterior states might be allowed to enter
- No entry for residents and devotees in ‘Har Ki Pauri’
- Night time curfew in public locations between 10 pm and 6 am
- A whole ban on non secular congregation has been imposed by the district administration.
- If any individual is discovered violating the COVID-19 norms, motion might be taken in opposition to him beneath the Epidemic Illnesses Act 1897.
In case you have any issues or complaints relating to this text, please tell us and the article might be eliminated quickly.