Saturday, December 3, 2022
HomeMost RecentCorona Havoc In Maharashtra: 4 patients died during shifting due to fire...

Corona Havoc In Maharashtra: 4 patients died during shifting due to fire in Thane hospital due to short circuit amid Corona crisis in Maharashtra

Internet desk. Amidst a growing case of Corona, a case of fire broke out in a hospital in Maharashtra on Wednesday. Four died during shifting of patients after a fire at Prime Criticare Hospital in Mumbra, Thane. The fire broke out at 03:40 this morning. A fire brigade and rescue vehicle were immediately dispatched to the spot to control the fire.

According to the Thane Mahanagar Municipality, the fire started on the first floor of the hospital. Relief and rescue operations were carried out with the help of fire engines and water tankers along with ambulances, RDMCs and fire brigades. It is said that there were a total of 20 patients in the hospital, out of which 6 patients were in ICU.

Maharashtra: A fire broke out at Prime Criticare Hospital in Mumbra, Thane this morning. Four died during shifting of patients to another hospital. Fire tenders present on the spot. pic.twitter.com/je3yrEaKqC – ANI (@ANI) April 28, 2021

After the fire, the patients present in the ward were being shifted to other hospitals, at which time four of them died. Home Minister Jitendra Avhad has reached the spot and reviewed the situation. A short circuit is being cited behind the causes of the fire incident. The deceased have been identified as Yasmin Syed (46), Nawab Sheikh (47), Halima Salmani (70) and Harish Sonawane (57).

.

Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel

If you have any concerns or complaints regarding this article, please let us know and the article will be removed soon. 

Raise A Concern

RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -

Most Popular