Frequent University Entrance Check Undergraduate (CUET) Admit Card for Undergraduate Part 2 Examination is predicted to launch on thirty first July 2022. Candidates can obtain the CUET UG 2022 Part 2 Examination Admit Card by way of the official website- CUET, as soon as launched. Samarth.ac.in. To entry the admit card, candidates might want to key of their utility quantity and date of start.
CUET UG 2022 Part 2 Examination is scheduled to be held from 4th August to twentieth August 2022 in two shifts. The morning shift examination shall be held from 9:00 am to 12:15 pm. The afternoon shift shall be from 3 pm to six.45 pm. Greater than 6.5 lakh candidates will seem for the CUET Part 2 examination. NTA can also be anticipated to launch the examination metropolis slip in the present day.
CUET-UG Part 1 was held on July 15, 16, 19 and 20, 2022.
CUET UG 2022 Part 2 Admit Card: Steps to Obtain
1. Go to the official web site cuet.samarth.ac.in
2. On the homepage click on on the hyperlink that reads “CUET UG 2022 Admit Card”.
3. Enter the required particulars – Software Number, Date of Beginning and Click on on submit possibility.
4. CUET UG 2022 Admit Card will seem on the display.
5. Obtain CUET UG 2022 Admit Card and take a printout.
When you have any issues or complaints relating to this text, please tell us and the article shall be eliminated quickly.
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala left after taking Akasa Air to the heights of the sky, the CEO of the aviation company said this
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Biography: Jhunjhunwala became Big Bull by staying away from scams with his far-reaching thinking
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala had a special connection with beer, bets fiercely during Harshad Mehta’s era