Nandigram: Governor Jagdeep Dhankar has been vocal since day one about the post-poll violence in the state. Post-poll violence erupted in the state as Mamata Banerjee returned to power for the third time as chief minister after the results of the assembly elections were announced. About twenty political activists were killed. The governor has been attacking Mamata Banerjee from the very beginning. Even on the day of her swearing in, she called her sister and made her aware of the situation in the state.
Since then, whenever the governor has faced the media, he has criticized the state government’s move on post-poll violence. Governor Jagdeep Dhankar even complained that he was not allowed to visit the affected family. He then decided to go to Shitalkuchi in a BSF helicopter. The governor could not be reassured at all seeing the situation in Shitalkuchi. He also alleged that the police officers were intimidated and that the police were slaves. After the tour, he tweeted, “I was moved to tears when I heard all their stories.” I don’t think people have to pay such an extreme price for exercising their right to vote.
Opposition leader Shuvendu Adhikari has been alleging that a certain class has been attacked in Nandigram for the last few days. Later on that day, Governor Jagdeep Dhankar decided to go to Nandigram to check the situation after the polls. Shuvendu also urged him to see everything with his own eyes when he reached Nandigram. After examining the situation, the governor became very angry.
Wake up the Chief Minister, criticizing in such harsh language, he said, “Today millions of people are affected. Millions of people have left the state and taken refuge in other states. Ask yourself, what have you done? In Shitalkuchi you have nothing left to do. You said genocide. Says murder in cold head. You paid compensation. You quickly suspended the police super. Have you seen the suffering of these millions of people? Did you see the girls who were raped at that time? Whose family member died? ”
Not only that, he warned to issue direct presidential rule for nine days. He made it clear that if this continued, he would be forced to use the power given to the governor by the constitution. So be aware CM and take action on this as soon as possible. “The constitution of India has a power,” he said. Don’t force that power. Wake up. Stop this state-sponsored brutal violence. ”
The history of giving such a direct warning to the state is probably not like that in the past. It is true that Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has seized power for the third time in a democratic process by winning a landslide victory. But the loss of a citizen’s life in post-election violence is never acceptable. The governor’s statement that day was a remnant of that. Now everyone will keep an eye on the future direction of this state-governor conflict. However, there is no doubt that this visit of the Governor is very important politically.
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding this article, please let us know and the article will be removed soon.
Best Laptops Under 40000 For WFH & Students
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – HP 245 G7 Commercial Laptop (ATHLON-3050U, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DOS – Doesn’t Come with Windows), 1S5E8PA – for Small and Medium Business
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – (Renewed) Lenovo IdeaPad B40-70 14-inch Laptop (Core i3/8GB RAM(Upgradable to 16)/512GB SSD/Windows 10 Pro/MS Office 2019/More than 4 GB Intel Integrated Graphics, Fingerprint Scanner), Black
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Intel Core i3 7th Gen 15.6 inch Full HD Thin and Light Laptop (4GB/1TB HDD/Windows 10/MS Office 2019/Platinum Grey/1.85Kg), 81VD0073IN
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – HP Chromebook 14a-na0003TU 14-inch (35.56 cms) Thin & Light Touchscreen Laptop (Intel N4020/4GB/64GB SSD + 256GB Expandable/Chrome OS/1.46 kgs Light), Mineral Silver
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – (Renewed) Dell Latitude Laptop 3350 Intel Core i3 – 5005u Processor, 4 GB Ram & 128 GB ssd, Win10, 13.3 Inches Notebook Computer
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – (Renewed) Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop X240 Intel Core i5 – 4300u Processor, 4 GB Ram & 256 GB SSD & 2TB HDD, Win10, 12.5 Inches 1.3 KG Ultralight Computer
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – HP 255 G8 Laptop 3K9U2PA (AMD Ryzen 3-3300/4GB Ram/ 512 GB SSD/ 15.6″ Inch HD/ Windows 10 Home / Dark Ash Black / 1 Year Warranty)