Earlier at this time, BJP MLA from Shikohabad Mukesh Verma resigned. The Shikohabad MLA has additionally written in his letter like Swami Prasad Maurya, Dara Singh Chouhan and different MLAs that the leaders belonging to Dalit, backward and minority communities weren’t given consideration within the BJP authorities. Farmers, unemployed and small businessmen have been uncared for within the authorities. Verma has mentioned that Swami Prasad Maurya is their chief. Mukesh Verma has additionally resigned from the first membership of the BJP.
Earlier than this, these MLAs left the celebration first:
1. Radha Krishna Sharma, MLA from Bilsi in Badaun district.
2. Rakesh Rathore, MLA from Sitapur.
3. Madhuri Verma, MLA from Nanpara in Bahraich.
4. Jai Choubey, BJP MLA from Sant Kabirnagar.
5. Swami Prasad Maurya, Cupboard Minister
6. Bhagwati Sagar, MLA, Bilhaur Kanpur
7. Brijesh Prajapati, MLA
8. Roshan Lal Verma, MLA
9. Avtar Singh Bhadana, MLA
10. Dara Singh Chouhan, Cupboard Minister
11. Mukesh Verma, MLA
With enter from IANS
You probably have any issues or complaints concerning this text, please tell us and the article will likely be eliminated quickly.