Amaravati> A father and son died in a fireplace at a jewelery store in Andhra Pradesh’s Narsipatnam. The fireplace broke out on Sunday morning.
Krishna Bazar gold service provider N. Malleswara Rao, N. Maulesh died. Rao’s spouse Sujata and daughter Jhanvi had been injured within the accident. The fireplace brigade reached the spot and introduced the household out by breaking the higher flooring doorways of the home.
Seeing the fireplace spreading upwards, the locals tried to rescue the household however couldn’t as a result of the doorways of the home had been locked from inside.
When you’ve got any issues or complaints relating to this text, please tell us and the article might be eliminated quickly.