Saturday, September 24, 2022
HomeTop StoriesFire breaks out in Thakurpukur's restaurant, Malis scorched.

Fire breaks out in Thakurpukur’s restaurant, Malis scorched.

Kolkata A fireplace broke out in a Biryani restaurant positioned on Biren Rai Highway beneath Thakurpukur police station. The proprietor of the restaurant was scorched as a result of hearth. Title of the injured individual M Hussain (55). He’s a resident of Chandrabati, Bihar. He has been admitted to Vidyasagar Hospital for remedy. Based on the data, when the preparation of biryani was occurring within the restaurant on Sunday morning, all of the sudden a hearth broke on the market. Throughout this, current within the restaurant, Mr. By the point M Hussain may perceive one thing, his physique caught hearth. Seeing him burning within the hearth, the native individuals extinguished the hearth in his physique. A fireplace engine rushed to the spot after getting details about the incident and doused the hearth within the restaurant. The hearth officers’ preliminary estimate is that the hearth was attributable to a gasoline leak from the cooking gasoline cylinder within the restaurant.

Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel

If in case you have any issues or complaints relating to this text, please tell us and the article will probably be eliminated quickly. 

Raise A Concern

RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -

Most Popular