News8Plus-Realtime Updates On Breaking News & Headlines

Realtime Updates On Breaking News & Headlines

Fire broke out in the kitchen of the house in Parnashri.

NewsDesk Correspondent
Kolkata : A hearth broke out within the kitchen of the home positioned on Netaji Subhash Highway below Parnasree police station. A hearth engine reached the spot and doused the hearth. There have been no casualties within the accident. Based on the knowledge, a hearth broke out within the kitchen of the flat positioned on the bottom flooring of the home on Tuesday night. Seeing the hearth, the native individuals knowledgeable the police and fireplace brigade. The native individuals shortly introduced the hearth below management. The first estimate of the hearth officers is that the hearth was brought on by fuel leaking from the LPG cylinder.

Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel

You probably have any considerations or complaints relating to this text, please tell us and the article might be eliminated quickly. 

Raise A Concern