Food poisoning in Paravur; 17 people were treated and the hotel was closed


Paravur > 17 individuals in hospital attributable to meals poisoning in Paravur. Following this, the well being division of the municipality closed the resort. Majlis Hotel in Paravur City was closed by the authorities.

Meals poisoning was brought on by those that ate gourds, shawarma, shawai and biryani. 16 persons are present process therapy at Paravur Taluk Hospital. One was transferred to Kalamassery Medical Faculty. Amongst those that sought therapy have been two youngsters. The municipality says that the variety of meals poisoning instances will improve. The opposition alleged that the Municipal Company has critically failed.

News information is now out there on WhatsApp and Telegram.

Click on to Subscribe WhatsApp Channel..
Click on to Subscribe Telegram Channel..

Different information

Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel

In case you have any issues or complaints concerning this text, please tell us and the article might be eliminated quickly. 

Raise A Concern