MPs Anupriya Patel and Sanjay Nishad have met Union Home Minister Amit Shah amid speculation that has already started regarding the assembly elections to be held in Uttar Pradesh next year. Speculation started in the politics of UP regarding this. Meanwhile, Suheldev Bharatiya Samaj Party President Omprakash Rajbhar took a jibe at him and said, “BJP is a sinking boat, who has to ride on their chariot, but we will not ride.”
Omprakash Rajbhar wrote in his tweet on Friday, “BJP is a sinking boat, who has to ride on their chariot, but we will not ride. When elections are near, they remember backward. When the chief minister has to be made, he brings them from outside and makes them. Four-and-a-half years have passed on the issues on which we had reached agreement, not a single work was completed.
He further wrote, “The rights of the backwards were looted in the teacher recruitment in UP, with which face the BJP, which does not give share to the backwards, will come to ask for votes among the backwards? They remember backward only for votes. We have formed Bhagidari Sankalp Morcha, whoever wants to defeat BJP in UP, we are ready to form an alliance with them.
It may be mentioned that with the sudden arrival of UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath in Delhi for two days yesterday, the market of Atalkas became hot in the political corridors of UP. Along with the change in the BJP’s state organization, there is a flurry of reshuffle in the UP government’s cabinet. Therefore, this visit of his is considered very important.
Apna Dal (S) President and MP Anupriya Patel also met Home Minister Shah. After this meeting, once again discussions have started in the political corridor that Anupriya may join back in Modi cabinet. If sources are to be believed, Anupriya spoke to Amit Shah about the representation of Apna Dal in the possible cabinet expansion along with the Center in Uttar Pradesh. Asked to include district panchayat president in UP and party leaders in the state corporation and commission.
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding this article, please let us know and the article will be removed soon.
Best Laptops Under 40000 For WFH & Students
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – HP 15 (2021) Thin & Light Ryzen 3-3250 Laptop, 8 GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 39.62 cms (15.6″) FHD Screen, Windows 10, MS Office (15s-gr0011AU)
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – (Renewed) Dell Latitude Laptop 3350 Intel Core i3 – 5005u Processor, 4 GB Ram & 128 GB ssd, Win10, 13.3 Inches Notebook Computer
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – HP Chromebook 14a-na0003TU 14-inch (35.56 cms) Thin & Light Touchscreen Laptop (Intel N4020/4GB/64GB SSD + 256GB Expandable/Chrome OS/1.46 kgs Light), Mineral Silver
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Intel Core i3 7th Gen 15.6 inch Full HD Thin and Light Laptop (4GB/1TB HDD/Windows 10/MS Office 2019/Platinum Grey/1.85Kg), 81VD0073IN
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – HP 245 G7 Commercial Laptop (ATHLON-3050U, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DOS – Doesn’t Come with Windows), 1S5E8PA – for Small and Medium Business
- Which Laptop Is Best? – (Renewed) Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop X240 Intel Core i5 – 4300u Processor, 4 GB Ram & 256 GB SSD, Win10, 12.5 Inches 1.3 KG Ultralight Computer
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – Life Digital Laptop 15.6-inch (39.62 cms) (Intel Core i3/4GB RAM/1TB HDD + 256GB SSD/Windows 10), ZED AIR CX3