01. Sunderlal Bahuguna is said to which motion?
Reply:- Chipko Motion
02. Who shaped the Swaraj Party in 1923?
Reply:- Chittaranjan Das and Motilal Nehru
03. When have been Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru hanged?
Reply:- 23 March 1931
04. Who was the primary to climb Mount Everest?
Reply:- Tenzing Norske (India) and Edmund Hillary (New Zealand)
05. Who composed Padmavat?
Reply:- Malik Mohammad Jayasi
06. Who was the primary President of America?
Reply:- George Washington
07. Who unified Germany?
08. Who wrote the guide ‘Soje-Watan’?
Reply:- Munshi Premchando
09. With whom is the Aligarh Motion associated?
Reply:- Sir Syed Ahmed Khan
10. Which Mughal emperor allowed the English East India Firm to arrange a manufacturing facility in Surat?
11. Which was the primary buying and selling heart of the Portuguese in India?
12. On which day did Swami Dayanand die in 1883?
13. Whose creation is Kadambari?
14. Which state of India has the bottom inhabitants density?
Reply:- Arunachal Pradesh
15. The place is the headquarter of World Financial institution?
16. What’s the lead of a pencil manufactured from?
17. When did the primary assembly of the Constituent Meeting happen?
Reply:- 9 December 1946
18. During which script are many of the inscriptions of Ashoka written?
19. ‘Reverse-flick’ is said to which sport?
20. What occurs in a ‘dry cell’?
Reply:- Ammonium chloride
You probably have any issues or complaints relating to this text, please tell us and the article can be eliminated quickly.