In the last 24 hours, there have been less than 10,000 Corona cases in Delhi. According to Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, about 8.5 thousand Corona cases have come up in Delhi during 24 hours. On April 20, more than 28 thousand cases were reported in Delhi. In the last 24 hours, the infection rate of corona within Delhi has come down to 12 percent. Corona had an infection rate of 36 percent on 22 April. Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said that the high infection rate means that the corona is much more spread out. But now the infection rate is starting to come down in Delhi. That means very few people are getting sick.
In the last 10 days, more than 3000 beds of Corona have been emptied in hospitals. The Chief Minister said that during this time one thing has come to notice that ICU beds are still full. This means that the number of serious corona patients still has not decreased.
He said, “Almost all ICU beds are filled in various hospitals in Delhi.” The Delhi government is also working in this direction. 1200 ICU beds have been made in Delhi for the treatment of corona patients. These ICU beds will start in the next 1 or 2 days. This will provide considerable relief to Delhiites. ”
The Chief Minister said that “the cases are decreasing in Delhi that the residents of Delhi have a lot of support in this.” Delhiites fully supported in the lockdown. All followed the lockdown completely. But the battle is yet to be done, there are still 8.5 thousand cases. They have to be taken to zero. ”
The Chief Minister of Corona said, “Many earning members of many families have died due to Corona. Children have become orphans in many places. There is also an appeal to all the neighbors and relatives of such families to take care of them. There is a lot of trouble on such families. We are a family of two crores of people from Delhi. Help each other in this hour of grief. Today is the festival of Eid I pray to the above for your health and your people’s happiness. ”
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding this article, please let us know and the article will be removed soon.
Best Laptops Under 40000 For WFH & Students
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – Life Digital Laptop 15.6-inch (39.62 cms) (Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10), ZED AIR CX7
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – (Renewed) Dell Latitude Laptop 3350 Intel Core i3 – 5005u Processor, 4 GB Ram & 128 GB ssd, Win10, 13.3 Inches Notebook Computer
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Intel Core i3 7th Gen 15.6 inch Full HD Thin and Light Laptop (4GB/1TB HDD/Windows 10/MS Office 2019/Platinum Grey/1.85Kg), 81VD0073IN
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – HP 245 G7 Commercial Laptop (ATHLON-3050U, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DOS – Doesn’t Come with Windows), 1S5E8PA – for Small and Medium Business
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – HP 255 G8 Laptop 3K9U2PA (AMD Ryzen 3-3300/4GB Ram/ 512 GB SSD/ 15.6″ Inch HD/ Windows 10 Home / Dark Ash Black / 1 Year Warranty)
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – HP 15 (2021) Thin & Light Ryzen 3-3250 Laptop, 8 GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 39.62 cms (15.6″) FHD Screen, Windows 10, MS Office (15s-gr0011AU)
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – HP 15 10th Gen Intel Core i3 15.6-inch FHD Alexa Built-in Laptop (i3-10110U/4GB/1TB HDD/Win 10/MX130 2GB Graphics/ MS Office/Jet Black/1.74kg), 15s-du2060TX