Internet desk. The third match of the four-match Test series between India and England will start from today at Motera Stadium in Ahmedabad. Today will be recorded in the pages of history as the match begins. The Day Night Test will begin at 2.30 pm.
Motera Stadium will be inaugurated by President Ramnath Kovind. Home Minister Amit Shah and several BCCI officials will also be present on the occasion.
1. Cricket Stadium in Ahmedabad has a seating capacity of 1 lakh 10 thousand spectators.
2. Drainage system of Motera Stadium in Ahmedabad is very modern. The match can start half an hour after the rain stops on this ground.
3. It is the first stadium in India where special type of LED lights have been arranged.
4. Motera Stadium on 63 acres in Gujarat has four dressing rooms and three practice grounds.
5. The world’s largest cricket stadion features both indoor and outdoor practice.
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding this article, please let us know and the article will be removed soon.