Hartalika Teej 2021 Vrat Vidhi, Muhurat, Katha: Hartalika Teej is widely known on the third day of Shukla Paksha of Bhadrapada month. It’s believed that by observing this quick, all the needs of married ladies are fulfilled. This yr 30 August is falling on Hartalika Teej quick. These fasts are saved by married ladies with the want of happiness and good luck and lengthy lifetime of their husband.
donate these items
On this big day, ladies should donate some particular issues. This offers ladies the boon of being lucky.
1. On today, married ladies ought to donate fruits in temples. Many ladies donate the gadgets of honey to the temples on today. In such a state of affairs, it’s best to donate fruits for happiness and prosperity in life.
2. On Hartalika Teej, ladies should donate garments to Brahmin or any poor particular person. It’s believed that by doing this, Mahadev and Parvati are joyful and provides the boon of unbroken success.
3. Donating rice on today is taken into account very auspicious. It’s stated that donating rice on today ends the defects associated to Venus and brings happiness and peace within the household.
4. Donating jaggery to a few ladies of Hartalika Teej is one of the best fruit. On today it’s best to donate jaggery to the poor. Because of this ladies steer clear of well being associated issues.
5. Alternatively, the donation of wheat and barley is taken into account as a present of gold. In line with beliefs, donating wheat to ladies on today is fruitful.
Know the auspicious time
In line with Vedic Panchang, Tritiya Tithi of Shukla Paksha of Bhadrapada month will begin from 03.21 pm on Monday, twenty ninth August and can stay until 03.32 pm on Tuesday, thirtieth August, the following day. From 06:04 am to eight:39 am on the day of Hartalika Teej. Additionally, there will likely be an auspicious time for worship from 06.32 pm to 08.52 pm. On the identical time, this yr Teej will likely be celebrated in auspicious yoga.
Moist black soil, flowers, fruits, batash, dry fruits, camphor, belpatra, banana leaves, betel leaves, betel leaves, betel leaves, kumkum, picket stick to put in the idol, yellow fabric, coconut for worship and chunari for mom .
Know the strategy of worship
On the day of Hartalika Teej, take a shower early within the morning and put on clear garments. After this, put a yellow fabric on the temple put up after which set up an image or statue of Shiva household. Gentle a lamp. After this, provide Suhag Pitari to Maa Parvati.
Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
You probably have any considerations or complaints concerning this text, please tell us and the article will likely be eliminated quickly.