Kolkata The Calcutta Excessive Court docket has given an enormous resolution concerning Durga Puja that began with Navratri. The Calcutta Excessive Court docket had up to now banned the entry into the pandals, however on its resolution on Thursday, the Calcutta Excessive Court docket allowed entry into the puja pandals with sure situations. Together with this, Pushpanjali and Sindoor Khela have additionally been allowed. The Calcutta Excessive Court docket has laid down sure situations for attending Durga Puja.
* Will probably be obligatory for all of the individuals collaborating in this system to be totally vaccinated.
* People within the age group of 45-60 are allowed to go to huge puja pandals and kids within the age group of 10-15 years are allowed to go to small puja pandals.
* Devotees are solely allowed to take part in Pushpanjali and Sindoor Khela, as earlier than, there shall be a ban on individuals going to the puja pandals.
* Greater than 15 individuals is not going to keep within the pandal
In case you have any considerations or complaints concerning this text, please tell us and the article shall be eliminated quickly.
- Independence Day 2022 Bollywood Dialogue | ‘Hamara Hindustan Zindabad Tha, Zindabad Hai Aur Zindabad Rahega’, these 12 powerful dialogues from Bollywood movies will fill you with enthusiasm.
- Independence Day 2022: Some interesting facts about Independence Day
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala was last in public at the inaugural flight of Akasa Air