Thiruvananthapuram: The state government has announced more restrictions to curb the spread of Kovid. The government also has the power to issue injunctions to district magistrates in areas with high test positivity (TPR).
The decision to re-tighten controls in the state comes in the wake of a sharp rise in Kovid. Attempts should be made to avoid gatherings, including iftar dinners. Meetings should be made online as much as possible. The chief secretary’s order also said that people in AC-equipped areas, including shopping malls and theaters, should be reduced.
1. Movie theaters, hotels and restaurants can only accommodate 50% of the people at a time. Hotels and restaurants should encourage home delivery.
2. Mega shopping festivals and other fairs should be postponed for two weeks.
3. Travel by bus will not be allowed. The authorities of the Department of Motor Vehicles should ensure this.
4. A.C. Systems malls, theaters and auditoriums must strictly adhere to the Kovid protocol. Access should be limited. Thermal screening system should be installed in these areas.
5. Government agencies such as Civil Supplies, Horticorp, Kepco, Matsyafed and Milma should promote online sales and home delivery.
6 All businesses must close by 9 p.m. Institutions should promote home delivery.
You should try to organize 7 meetings online. Facilities including e-Sanjeevani Telemedicine should be utilized to avoid congestion in OPs in hospitals.
Deshabhimani news is now available on WhatsApp and Telegram.
Click to subscribe to WhatsApp channel ..
Click to subscribe to Telegram Channel ..
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding this article, please let us know and the article will be removed soon.