Karnataka: 137 students fell ill after eating mess food, admitted to hospital, know the reason


Karnataka Meals Poisoning: Final evening there was information of sick well being of scholars residing in a non-public hostel in Mangaluru metropolis of Karnataka. All these college students live within the hostel of Nursing and Paramedical Faculty. About 137 college students residing on this personal hostel have been admitted to the hospital final evening. In truth, all of them fell sick after consuming the mess meals of the hostel itself. After having dinner, these college students complained of belly ache, vomiting and diarrhoea. As quickly because the grievance was obtained, all these college students have been admitted to totally different hospitals close by. The situation of a few of these college students can also be important. In keeping with the stories, all these college students have grow to be victims of meals poisoning.

Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel

In case you have any issues or complaints relating to this text, please tell us and the article will likely be eliminated quickly. 

Raise A Concern