Thiruvananthapuram: The training of KSRTC drivers selected as front line fighters to deliver life-saving drugs and capsules including oxygen cylinders has been completed as part of the state government’s Covid 19 defense operations. In the first batch, 62 drivers were selected from Palakkad district and 62 including 25 drivers from Ernakulam district. Of these, 8 drivers from Ernakulam will return to Bengal with a tanker to deliver auxin from Bengal.
Sarath Chandran, Director, I Fast Fire and Safety, Ernakulam, Ulahannan, Fire and Safety Officer, Hindustan Newsprint, and Dr. S.S. Ramesh (National Safety Council) Enforcement RTO Shaji Madhavan, Kochi RTO PM Shabeer and Kozhikode Enforcement RTO Ananthakrishnan provided leadership. KSRTC Central Zone Officer VM Tajuddin Sahib and Inspectors Anthony Joseph and KP Jose provided leadership.
They were trained by Sarath Chandran, Director, I Fast Fire and Safety, Ulahannan, Fire and Safety Officer, Hindustan Newsprint, Sasikumar, Deputy Transport Commissioner, Thrissur and Sivakumar, RTO, Palakkad. After the training, the drivers were also trained by Inox Air Product Company, which supplies the auxin. KSRTC Palakkad DTO TA Ubaid informed that the service will be provided by Inox at the company once the trainees get the license issued by RTO and the safety certificate issued by Inox. KSRTC Palakkad General Controlling Inspector V. Sanjeev Kumar and Inspector Vasudevan PMD coordinated the training program
KSRTC CMD Biju Prabhakar had sought help from the War Room IAS following a shortage of drivers to deliver more oxygen cylinders to avoid oxygen shortage in the state. Based on this, more than 450 people from various walks of life have expressed interest in volunteering after CMD issued a circular requiring tanker lorries to notify drivers who are interested in service as part of the voluntary service. The first batch of 62 drivers from there completed the training.
Live news is now available on WhatsApp and Telegram.
Click to subscribe to WhatsApp channel ..
Click to subscribe to Telegram Channel ..
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding this article, please let us know and the article will be removed soon.
Best Laptops Under 40000 For WFH & Students
- Which Laptop Is Best? – HP 250 G7 Commercial Laptop (10th Gen Intel Core i3, 4GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, Windows 10), 22A67PA – for Small and Medium Business
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – HP 15 10th Gen Intel Core i3 15.6-inch FHD Alexa Built-in Laptop (i3-10110U/4GB/1TB HDD/Win 10/MX130 2GB Graphics/ MS Office/Jet Black/1.74kg), 15s-du2060TX
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – HP 15 (2021) Thin & Light Ryzen 3-3250 Laptop, 8 GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 39.62 cms (15.6″) FHD Screen, Windows 10, MS Office (15s-gr0011AU)
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – Life Digital Laptop 15.6-inch (39.62 cms) (Intel Core i3/4GB RAM/1TB HDD + 256GB SSD/Windows 10), ZED AIR CX3
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – (Renewed) Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop X240 Intel Core i5 – 4300u Processor, 4 GB Ram & 256 GB SSD & 2TB HDD, Win10, 12.5 Inches 1.3 KG Ultralight Computer
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 10th Gen Intel Core i3 14 inch (35.56 cms) Full HD Thin and Light Laptop (8GB/256GB SSD/Windows 10/MS Office 2019/Platinum Grey/1.6Kg), 81WD00TJIN
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – Life Digital Laptop 15.6-inch (39.62 cms) (Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10), ZED AIR CX7