Saturday, October 1, 2022
HomeTop StoriesLPG cylinder explodes: Shops on fire in Kottarakkara

LPG cylinder explodes: Shops on fire in Kottarakkara

Kottarakkara: Two outlets have been gutted in an accident through which a LPG cylinder exploded. Ismail (58), proprietor of a tea store, was injured in an accident at round 5.30 am on Sunday.

Rajiv’s upholstery store close to Ismail’s store was additionally partially destroyed by the fireplace. Ismail was admitted to the Thiruvananthapuram Medical School Hospital with severe accidents.

It’s discovered that Rajiv’s store alone misplaced about Rs 6 lakh

News information is now accessible on WhatsApp and Telegram.

Click on to subscribe to WhatsApp channel ..
Click on to subscribe to Telegram Channel ..

Different information

.

Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel

You probably have any issues or complaints concerning this text, please tell us and the article might be eliminated quickly. 

Raise A Concern

RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -

Most Popular