News8Plus-Realtime Updates On Breaking News & Headlines

Realtime Updates On Breaking News & Headlines

Mason died due to electrocution while working.

Midnapore: A mason resident of Murshidabad died on account of electrocution whereas working. The identify of the deceased is claimed to be Rahul Sheikh (22). On receiving the data, the police went and took the physique of their possession and despatched it for autopsy. The incident is of Bargovind village of Ghatal police station space of ​​West Midnapore district. In response to details about the incident from police sources, a mason named Rahul Sheikh, a resident of Murshidabad district, was working in the home of an individual dwelling in Bargovind village of Ghatal. It was discovered that round 6 o’clock on Saturday night, he received electrocuted whereas slicing an iron rod, on account of which he fell unconscious on the bottom. He was concurrently taken to the hospital with the assistance of native individuals the place medical doctors declared him introduced useless.

Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel

If in case you have any considerations or complaints concerning this text, please tell us and the article might be eliminated quickly. 

Raise A Concern