Top Stories

Negligence of the system: Two sisters are suffering in SNMMCH of Dhanbad, see VIDEO

In Shaheed Nirmal Mahato Medical Faculty and Hospital (SNMMCH), Dhanbad, two harmless sisters from Godda are struggling the brunt of the negligence of the system. Affected by jealousy. Whereas enjoying, two cousin sisters, Anjali Kumari (7) and Mansi Kumari (6), residents of Sonagujji village of Barwadda police station space of ​​Godda, received burnt within the fireplace on Saturday morning.

Two sisters burnt within the fields have been referred to Dhanbad.

Each of them have been instantly admitted to the native hospital for therapy. Seeing the intense situation of each, the docs referred them to the Medical Faculty and Hospital of Dhanbad. In SNMMCH, as an alternative of holding the 2 ladies within the burn ward, they’ve been saved in a room with out AC. There’s not even a fan put in on this ward. Each the women burnt by the hearth are struggling badly.

Additionally Learn: Sufferers are being handled within the burn ward amidst dust and scent.

2 ladies burnt by fireplace whereas enjoying

The members of the family, who reached SNMMCH in Dhanbad district with the women, advised that each of them have been enjoying within the fields on Saturday morning. Brinjal crop has been harvested within the fields only a few days in the past. There have been bushes after the brinjal crop was harvested. On Saturday morning each the women have been setting fireplace to the bushes. In the meantime, the hearth unfold quickly and each the women received badly burnt as a result of it.

Two ladies of Godda have been admitted to SNMMCH after getting burnt within the fireplace. The therapy of the 2 ladies burnt within the fireplace is occurring within the room with out AC in summer season. The directions of the Deputy Commissioner of Godda are additionally being disregarded.

The Deputy Commissioner of Godda had known as the Medical Faculty administration within the morning to offer higher medical services to the 2 ladies who have been burnt within the fireplace. Regardless of this, as an alternative of offering higher medical services to the 2 ladies, go away alone a burn ward, they weren’t even given an AC room.

Additionally Learn: Dhanbad: The brand new burn ward is a den of gamblers and drunkards, there are mismanagements there, heavy foul scent within the current ward, sufferers face issues as a result of mosquitoes.

Additionally Learn: Burn ward full, sufferers being shifted to a different ward, danger of an infection, therapy not began within the new burn ward even after two years.

Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel

You probably have any considerations or complaints concerning this text, please tell us and the article will probably be eliminated quickly. 

Raise A Concern

Show More

Related Articles

Back to top button