Kolkata: Before the assembly elections, there was a change of party. The same is going on after the assembly elections. At that time the leaders were leaving the All India Trinamool Congress and going to the BJP (Bharatiya Janata Party). And now the BJP is leaving and going to the grassroots. Virtually everyone accepted that the BJP was winning the Ekushey assembly elections. But after the election results were announced, the Trinamool returned to power with more seats. After that, those who left the grassroots in groups hoping that the BJP would come to power. They are leaving the BJP in groups again.
This time BJP leader Tathagata Roy took those defectors in one hand. He recently made a splash in state politics with a tweet. However, when he tweeted, the news of Mukul Roy’s defection was not leaked. However, it is difficult to say whether he got the news in advance and made fun of Mukul Roy or not. That tweet of the Tathagata verdict made at 9:10 am has now become a matter of practice.
Tathagata Roy tweeted, “I am repeating a comment made by the late CPM leader Harekrishna Kongar about all the leaders who came to the BJP from the Trinamool and have returned to the Trinamool. “People are not weak when they urinate, they are strong.” This is about the CPI leaders when the Communist Party broke up in 1974. ” Needless to say, his tweet was aimed at defectors.
I am repeating a comment made by the late CPM leader Harekrishna Kongar about all the leaders who came to the BJP from the Trinamool Congress. “People are not weak when they urinate, they are strong.” This is about the CPI leaders when the Communist Party broke up in 1984.
– Tathagata Roy (@ tathagata2) June 11, 2021
Following this tweet of the Tathagata verdict, there are indications of a major reshuffle in state politics. It was later learned that BJP MLA from Krishnanagar North Mukul Roy and his son Shuvrangshu Roy could join the Trinamool today. According to the information received, Mukul Roy has also left for Kalighat.
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding this article, please let us know and the article will be removed soon.
Best Laptops Under 40000 For WFH & Students
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – (Renewed) Dell Latitude Laptop 3350 Intel Core i3 – 5005u Processor, 4 GB Ram & 128 GB ssd, Win10, 13.3 Inches Notebook Computer
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 10th Gen Intel Core i3 14 inch (35.56 cms) Full HD Thin and Light Laptop (8GB/256GB SSD/Windows 10/MS Office 2019/Platinum Grey/1.6Kg), 81WD00TJIN
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Intel Core i3 7th Gen 15.6 inch Full HD Thin and Light Laptop (4GB/1TB HDD/Windows 10/MS Office 2019/Platinum Grey/1.85Kg), 81VD0073IN
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – (Renewed) Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop X240 Intel Core i5 – 4300u Processor, 4 GB Ram & 256 GB SSD & 2TB HDD, Win10, 12.5 Inches 1.3 KG Ultralight Computer
- Which Laptop Is Best? – (Renewed) Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop X240 Intel Core i5 – 4300u Processor, 4 GB Ram & 256 GB SSD, Win10, 12.5 Inches 1.3 KG Ultralight Computer
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – HP 15 (2021) Thin & Light Ryzen 3-3250 Laptop, 8 GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 39.62 cms (15.6″) FHD Screen, Windows 10, MS Office (15s-gr0011AU)
- Best Laptop Under 40k – Life Digital Laptop 15.6-inch (39.62 cms) (Intel Core i7, 4GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Windows 10), ZED AIR CX7