Shivaji, who was released on parole after 30 years, is back in another prison, but only in the prison of love. In the grandchildren’s play, Corona’s special parole led to the ‘imprisonment’ of the good moments they had.
Shivaji, 64, of the first block of Poojappura Central Jail, has long dreamed of living alone with his only daughter Ajitha and grandchildren for a few days. The ‘Corona Crisis’ helped when the technical loopholes made that dream come true.
Shivaji, a native of Kuttanad, Pulinkunnu, Kannadi, was jailed on charges of murder in 1985.
After the murder, Shivaji moved to Mundur, Palakkad and married Satyabhama, whom he met there. The daughter in it is Ajitha. When Ajitha was nine days old, Shivaji was arrested by the police. He was also sentenced to life imprisonment. A year later, Satyabhama committed suicide. Later, Ajitha was with her grandmother. Meanwhile, Shivaji jailed to see his daughter, not once but four times. And so on. Not only was he not released from prison after serving his sentence because the police report was not favorable, but he was never granted parole. Twice he was placed on the list of prisoners on special leave, but was excluded. Ajitha was granted a temporary parole while waiting for the release of her father after Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan submitted a petition. When the big door of the Poojappura was finally opened, Shivaji came out and saw his daughter holding his hand. We walked together along the path outside the jail and then to the house on the Mundur joint road. Shivaji will be with her grandchildren Abhiram, Dheeraj and Deepak in a few days with Ajitha and her husband VK Ranjith.
Ajitha said she had heard about her father as a child but did not know where he was. When he told about the family on a channel program, he found out that his father was in jail. Later I went to jail a couple of times. Shivaji also said that he was happy to be released, albeit temporarily.
News news is now available on WhatsApp and Telegram.
Click to subscribe to WhatsApp channel ..
Click to subscribe to Telegram Channel ..
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding this article, please let us know and the article will be removed soon.
Best Laptops Under 40000 For WFH & Students
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – (Renewed) Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop X240 Intel Core i5 – 4300u Processor, 4 GB Ram & 256 GB SSD & 2TB HDD, Win10, 12.5 Inches 1.3 KG Ultralight Computer
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – Life Digital Laptop 15.6-inch (39.62 cms) (Intel Core i3/4GB RAM/1TB HDD + 256GB SSD/Windows 10), ZED AIR CX3
- Which Laptop Is Best? – (Renewed) Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop X240 Intel Core i5 – 4300u Processor, 4 GB Ram & 256 GB SSD, Win10, 12.5 Inches 1.3 KG Ultralight Computer
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – HP Chromebook 14a-na0003TU 14-inch (35.56 cms) Thin & Light Touchscreen Laptop (Intel N4020/4GB/64GB SSD + 256GB Expandable/Chrome OS/1.46 kgs Light), Mineral Silver
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 10th Gen Intel Core i3 14 inch (35.56 cms) Full HD Thin and Light Laptop (8GB/256GB SSD/Windows 10/MS Office 2019/Platinum Grey/1.6Kg), 81WD00TJIN
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Intel Core i3 7th Gen 15.6 inch Full HD Thin and Light Laptop (4GB/1TB HDD/Windows 10/MS Office 2019/Platinum Grey/1.85Kg), 81VD0073IN
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – HP 15 (2021) Thin & Light Ryzen 3-3250 Laptop, 8 GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 39.62 cms (15.6″) FHD Screen, Windows 10, MS Office (15s-gr0011AU)