This buckwheat porridge made throughout fasting is gluten free in addition to very tasty and wholesome. It’s made with boiled potatoes. Puri made with buckwheat is excellent. These puris are tremendous crispy and style identical to common puris. Let’s know the recipe.
3 cups buckwheat flour
rock salt as per style
2 cups water
1. Take buckwheat flour in a giant bowl.
2. Add boiled potatoes to this flour and blend properly.
3. Knead a mushy dough by including rock salt and required water. The dough shouldn’t be sticky in any other case the puris is not going to be made correctly.
4. Cowl the dough with a skinny plastic sheet and hold it apart for not less than half an hour.
5. Take away the sheet after half-hour.
6. Now divide the dough into equal small items.
7. Roll out the poori in a spherical form with the assistance of a rolling pin to keep away from sticking.
8. Drop the puri within the scorching oil and fry until the puri puffs up. Fry until golden and crisp.
9. Repeat the identical course of with the remainder of the puris and hold them on a paper towel to empty the oil.
10. Serve instantly with curd potatoes or different quick meals.
Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
In case you have any considerations or complaints relating to this text, please tell us and the article can be eliminated quickly.