Many individuals do ocean throughout fasting. In the present day we now have introduced for you an easy-to-make recipe which might be made throughout Navratri. You’ll be able to eat this water chestnut curry with samak rice. Let’s know the recipe.
50 grams water chestnut flour
250 grams whipped curd
250 grams ghee
2 items dry purple chili
1 tsp ginger and inexperienced chili paste
1. To begin with put together the batter of water chestnut flour. To make pakoras, combine rock salt based on style and fry them in ghee.
2. Add overwhelmed curd, rock salt, water chestnut flour (2 spoons) to the water.
3. Warmth some ghee in a big pan and add cumin seeds, ginger and inexperienced chili paste, dry purple chilies.
4. Then add whipped curd and flour paste within the pan.
5. Let it boil for about 10 minutes and add the dumplings.
6. Stir repeatedly for quarter-hour. Serve scorching with kuttu ki poori
Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
In case you have any considerations or complaints relating to this text, please tell us and the article will likely be eliminated quickly.