Kolkata : West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee wrote a letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday requesting him to exempt all taxes and customs duties on equipment and medicines used to fight the Kovid-19 epidemic. Banerjee also requested Modi to strengthen the health infrastructure and increase the supply of equipment, medicines and oxygen for the treatment of corona virus-infected patients. Mamcha wrote in the letter, ‘A large number of organizations, people and philanthropic agencies have come forward to donate oxygen concentrators, cylinders, containers and Kovid related medicines. Many donors have turned to the state government to consider exempting them from customs, SGST, CGST, IGST. Banerjee said, ‘Since their prices come under the purview of the central government, I request that these goods be exempted from GST / Customs duties and other similar charges and taxes so that efficient management of the Kovid-19 epidemic can be done in the above To help increase the supply of life-saving drugs and equipment. ‘ Mamta Banerjee has been targeting the Center for failing to “prevent the spread of this infectious disease in the country.” She has also knocked on the door of the Supreme Court demanding a similar vaccination policy. Bengal says that the Center should take immediate steps to provide vaccines and these vaccines should be given free of cost to the states. Earlier on Friday, Mamta Banerjee wrote a letter to PM Modi. Banerjee had alleged in the letter that the corona virus cases in Bengal are increasing steadily, but despite this, the central government is diverting part of the state’s oxygen to other states. The Corona crisis is constantly deepening in Bengal. For the first time, 19 thousand 216 new cases of corona virus were registered in the state on Friday and 112 people died due to this. This was the highest figure in a single day.
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding this article, please let us know and the article will be removed soon.
Best Laptops Under 40000 For WFH & Students
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – HP 15 10th Gen Intel Core i3 15.6-inch FHD Alexa Built-in Laptop (i3-10110U/4GB/1TB HDD/Win 10/MX130 2GB Graphics/ MS Office/Jet Black/1.74kg), 15s-du2060TX
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – HP 255 G8 Laptop 3K9U2PA (AMD Ryzen 3-3300/4GB Ram/ 512 GB SSD/ 15.6″ Inch HD/ Windows 10 Home / Dark Ash Black / 1 Year Warranty)
- Which Laptop Is Best? – HP 250 G7 Commercial Laptop (10th Gen Intel Core i3, 4GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, Windows 10), 22A67PA – for Small and Medium Business
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – Life Digital Laptop 15.6-inch (39.62 cms) (Intel Core i3/4GB RAM/1TB HDD + 256GB SSD/Windows 10), ZED AIR CX3
- Which Laptop Is Best? – (Renewed) Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop X240 Intel Core i5 – 4300u Processor, 4 GB Ram & 256 GB SSD, Win10, 12.5 Inches 1.3 KG Ultralight Computer
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – Life Digital Laptop 15.6-inch (39.62 cms) (Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10), ZED AIR CX7
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Intel Core i3 7th Gen 15.6 inch Full HD Thin and Light Laptop (4GB/1TB HDD/Windows 10/MS Office 2019/Platinum Grey/1.85Kg), 81VD0073IN