Lahore:No less than two youngsters had been admitted to a hospital after a restaurant in Lahore allegedly served acid bottles throughout birthday celebrations, Samaa TV reported Monday.
In keeping with the FIR registered on the Lari Adda Police Station, the complainant claimed that on September 27, the household went to a restaurant located contained in the Higher Iqbal Park to rejoice birthday.
The complainant stated that after dinner, a visitor used one of many water bottles served by the restaurant to scrub the palms of his son. As quickly because the water was poured over his hand, the kid began screaming, Samaa TV reported.
Across the identical time, one other youngster drank from one of many bottles and fell unconscious after throwing up. One of many family, who was attending to the kid, additionally developed blisters on his palms when the kid vomited on him.
The victims’ household stated each youngsters had been shifted to the hospital.
The police arrested the supervisor of the restaurant and began the investigation.
When you have any considerations or complaints concerning this text, please tell us and the article shall be eliminated quickly.