New Delhi: One of the oldest allies of the BJP (Bharatiya Janata Party) is the Shiv Sena. But the bitterness between the two teams has increased a lot in the last few years. And due to which Shiv Sena left the BJP and fought alone in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections. Later in the same year, the two parties fought together again in the Maharashtra Assembly elections. In the Maharashtra Assembly elections, the BJP won 105 out of 26 seats and the Shiv Sena 58 seats.
The combined seats of the two parties were enough for a majority. But the two parties openly clashed over who would be the chief minister. As a result, Shiv Sena left the BJP and formed a government in alliance with the Congress and NCP. In the last one and a half years, this coalition government in Maharashtra has faltered many times. But they are continuing the government after being able to hold the alliance in some order. But in the meantime, a meeting between Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray and Prime Minister Narendra Modi has sparked speculation.
The meeting of the two top leaders has once again taken Maharashtra politics by storm. Meanwhile, a statement by a Shiv Sena spokesperson has added fuel to the fire of speculation. Shiv Sena spokesperson Sanjay Raut said, “Narendra Modi is the supreme leader of the country and his party.” Informed quarters think that his remarks after the meeting between Narendra Modi and Uddhav Thackeray are quite suggestive.
On the other hand, uncertainty has been reported with the Maharashtra government. Especially after the meeting between Thackeray and Modi, the uncertainty has increased. So are the two former partners in Maharashtra going to form an alliance again? Have the two parties been active in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections? That is the question that arises. Incidentally, the Shiv Sena had backed West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee in the Ekushey assembly elections and called for the removal of the BJP from the state. Within a month of announcing the results, is that Shiv Sena changing again?
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding this article, please let us know and the article will be removed soon.
Best Laptops Under 40000 For WFH & Students
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – HP 245 G7 Commercial Laptop (ATHLON-3050U, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DOS – Doesn’t Come with Windows), 1S5E8PA – for Small and Medium Business
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – HP 15 (2021) Thin & Light Ryzen 3-3250 Laptop, 8 GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 39.62 cms (15.6″) FHD Screen, Windows 10, MS Office (15s-gr0011AU)
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – HP 255 G8 Laptop 3K9U2PA (AMD Ryzen 3-3300/4GB Ram/ 512 GB SSD/ 15.6″ Inch HD/ Windows 10 Home / Dark Ash Black / 1 Year Warranty)
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – (Renewed) Lenovo IdeaPad B40-70 14-inch Laptop (Core i3/8GB RAM(Upgradable to 16)/512GB SSD/Windows 10 Pro/MS Office 2019/More than 4 GB Intel Integrated Graphics, Fingerprint Scanner), Black
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – Life Digital Laptop 15.6-inch (39.62 cms) (Intel Core i3/4GB RAM/1TB HDD + 256GB SSD/Windows 10), ZED AIR CX3
- Best Laptop Under 40k – Life Digital Laptop 15.6-inch (39.62 cms) (Intel Core i7, 4GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Windows 10), ZED AIR CX7
- Which Laptop Is Best? – HP 250 G7 Commercial Laptop (10th Gen Intel Core i3, 4GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, Windows 10), 22A67PA – for Small and Medium Business