Barrackpore : A hearth broke out in a store situated at Battalla Bazar on Barrackpore-Barasat street within the early hours of Monday. Fearing that different outlets would come underneath the grip of fireplace, the native folks began attempting to extinguish the fireplace themselves, in addition to the police and hearth brigade of Titagarh police station have been knowledgeable about this. A hearth engine reached there and began extinguishing the fireplace. The fireplace was extinguished in about an hour, although by then the store had burnt down. The first estimate is that the fireplace was brought on by a brief circuit.
In case you have any considerations or complaints relating to this text, please tell us and the article will probably be eliminated quickly.