News8Plus-Realtime Updates On Breaking News & Headlines

Realtime Updates On Breaking News & Headlines

The baby died when the breast milk got into his head

Kochi: A six-month-old child boy died after being breastfed. Ashwik, son of Bibin Das and Suja, died at his home in Karumallur Manakkappadi Mandala Kollamparambil. The infant was asleep at night time after ingesting breast milk.

Nonetheless, after a while, the kid misplaced consciousness and tried to get up however couldn’t. The boy was rushed to a non-public hospital in Paravur round 2.30 am on Sunday however couldn’t save his life. His father Bibin Das is a portray employee.


Live information is now accessible on WhatsApp and Telegram.

Click on to subscribe to WhatsApp channel ..
Click on to subscribe to Telegram Channel ..

Different information

Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel

In case you have any considerations or complaints concerning this text, please tell us and the article will probably be eliminated quickly. 

Raise A Concern