Internet desk. The Shatabdi Express going from Delhi to Dehradun caught fire suddenly on Saturday. Short circuit caused fire in C-5 bogie of Shatabdi Express train. However, no passenger has been harmed in the accident. Uttarakhand DGP Ashok Kumar said in a conversation with the media that the bogie of the Shatabdi Express, which was set on fire, has evacuated the passengers safely. There is no news of any passenger being injured.
A fire broke out in the C4 coach of the Delhi-Dehradun Shatabdi Express today due to a short circuit. The incident happened near Concaro. All passengers evacuated, no one hurt: Uttarakhand DGP Ashok Kumar pic.twitter.com/iTIwSkxCWS – ANI (@ANI) March 13, 2021
The 02017 Up Shatabdi Express train going from Delhi to Dehradun caught fire near Kansro station near Haridwar. The fire took a terrible form in a while. High flames of fire started rising from the windows of the train’s C-5 bogie. According to railway officials, the accident occurred after 12 noon on the Raiwala and Kansro railway blocks. No casualties were reported in the accident.
The fire in the C4 coach of the Delhi-Dehradun Shatabdi Express train was brought under control today; All passengers safe: Uttarakhand DGP Ashok Kumar pic.twitter.com/VuVPfOIatg – ANI (@ANI) March 13, 2021
Railway officials were alerted as soon as the train caught fire. The fire brigade was informed. Fire brigade personnel managed to control the fire in the train after a lot of effort. According to the railway, after the accident, the bogie which was on fire was cut off from the train and the train was sent forward.
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding this article, please let us know and the article will be removed soon.