Hospital management was accused of gross negligence
Rivers Kalyani’s Corona Hospital, that is Netaji Subhash Sanatorium, is once again surrounded by controversies over its negligence. After the allegations of rotten bodies of the patients in the ward, now the death of the living patient is declared dead and the culmination of negligence has been revealed. According to the information received, Subrata Karmakar (26), resident of Hejli, Dhantala police station area, was admitted to Ranaghat Mahakama Hospital after complaining of fever, shortness of breath and chest pain. Her test report came to Corona positive when the doctors on Wednesday May 12 transferred her to Corona Hospital in Kalyani for proper treatment. At 10 o’clock on the 14th day, the family members were called from the hospital and told that the patient has died. On receiving this news, the weeping families rushed to the hospital to complete the funeral procession. The second incident happened in the hospital with him. Adhering to the Corona protocol, family members began to move their hands and feet to retrieve the body, drinking and eating from morning to evening. On turning into darkness, a death certificate was handed over in the hands of Subrata Karmakar’s father, Satyaranjan Karmakar, in which he too is said to be dead, that is, in front of his name is also written (dead). According to the Corona method, when he went to the ward wearing a PPE kit at night to get the body of Dom, he found Subrata alive on the bed. When this news was given to the family members, all the members of the house were stunned. He immediately completed the necessary action to take the patient home and left for home. Subrata Karmakar, sitting in an ambulance, said that even though I am alive, I am told that I am dead. It is alleged that there is heavy negligence in the treatment of admitted patients. The Satyaranjan worker says that his son is not yet fully recovered, yet he has brought the son home. He feared that the health worker might not kill Subrata to hide his mistake. On the other hand, in its brief response, the hospital management said that the mistake was due to two patients having the same name.
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding this article, please let us know and the article will be removed soon.
Best Laptops Under 40000 For WFH & Students
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – (Renewed) Dell Latitude Laptop 3350 Intel Core i3 – 5005u Processor, 4 GB Ram & 128 GB ssd, Win10, 13.3 Inches Notebook Computer
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – HP Chromebook 14a-na0003TU 14-inch (35.56 cms) Thin & Light Touchscreen Laptop (Intel N4020/4GB/64GB SSD + 256GB Expandable/Chrome OS/1.46 kgs Light), Mineral Silver
- Best Laptop Under 40k – Life Digital Laptop 15.6-inch (39.62 cms) (Intel Core i7, 4GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Windows 10), ZED AIR CX7
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – (Renewed) Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop X240 Intel Core i5 – 4300u Processor, 4 GB Ram & 256 GB SSD & 2TB HDD, Win10, 12.5 Inches 1.3 KG Ultralight Computer
- Which Laptop Is Best? – (Renewed) Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop X240 Intel Core i5 – 4300u Processor, 4 GB Ram & 256 GB SSD, Win10, 12.5 Inches 1.3 KG Ultralight Computer
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – Life Digital Laptop 15.6-inch (39.62 cms) (Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10), ZED AIR CX7
- Best Laptop Under 40000 – HP 255 G8 Laptop 3K9U2PA (AMD Ryzen 3-3300/4GB Ram/ 512 GB SSD/ 15.6″ Inch HD/ Windows 10 Home / Dark Ash Black / 1 Year Warranty)