News8Plus-Realtime Updates On Breaking News & Headlines

Realtime Updates On Breaking News & Headlines

Toys worth lakhs were burnt in the house fire.

Barasat: In a fireplace in a home positioned at Kalyangarh Mor below Ashoknagar police station of Barasat zone, toys being made there, toys making supplies and ready-made toys have been burnt to ashes on Wednesday morning. The proprietor of the home Ashok Kumar Das mentioned that the fireplace broke out within the decrease a part of the home wherein he has suffered heavy injury. On being knowledgeable concerning the hearth, a fireplace engine reached there and took motion and introduced the fireplace below management after a battle of about 1 hour. Preliminary estimates are that the fireplace broke out resulting from a brief circuit within the meter field constructed within the verandah itself, inflicting chaos.

Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel

In case you have any issues or complaints relating to this text, please tell us and the article will probably be eliminated quickly. 

Raise A Concern