Transformer fire in Bhatpara.


Bhatpara : A sudden hearth broke out on Friday morning within the quantity 3 avenue space of ​​Bhatpara Municipality. It has been instructed that after getting details about this, native councilor Amit Gupta reached there and took inventory of the scenario. The information was given to the fireplace and electrical energy division, after which the fireplace engine extinguished the fireplace after reaching there. It’s being instructed that there was a hearth within the switch as a consequence of overload. Resulting from this, the facility system in that space was affected for a while.

Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel

When you’ve got any considerations or complaints concerning this text, please tell us and the article shall be eliminated quickly. 

Raise A Concern