News8Plus-Realtime Updates On Breaking News & Headlines

Realtime Updates On Breaking News & Headlines

West Bengal: Student dies due to electrocution in Kolkata

Kolkata: In West Bengal’s Haridevpur space, a pupil was electrocuted by an electrical pole in Kolkata’s Haridevpur space on Sunday night. Police gave this data.

He informed that 11-year-old Nitish Yadav was strolling within the space round 7 pm after it rained when he touched the pillar and instantly fell on the bottom. Locals later took him to Vidyasagar Hospital, the place he was declared introduced lifeless, a police official stated. He stated that investigation is being accomplished on this regard.

Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel

You probably have any issues or complaints relating to this text, please tell us and the article shall be eliminated quickly. 

Raise A Concern